Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pinkie Pie is Love!



Well, I've almost finished watching the new My Little Ponies and I already can't wait to do a cosplay! One of my favorite characters in the new series is Pinkie Pie; a hyperactive, super special awesome pony whose special talent is throwing parties! Throughout the show you start to kind of get the feeling that pinkie pie knows a lot more than she ever lets on and that's what I really like about her. She's super friendly and super random and always ready for adventure!
Here are some picture's that sum up Pinkie











Oh, also she sings. All the time. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOVDu7etQlc

Anyways, I love pinkie pie. She is the best.
Sooooo, what other way to sho my love than dressing up a human version of her?! No other way. clearly. Here's a sketch I did of the basic costume I'm looking to make; I'm very excited about this!


Sorry it's not the best drawing, There arent any drivers for my tablet that run on windows 7 so I didn't have a lot to work with :x

hopefully the next time you hear from me I'll have more good news to share with you. until then, have some more Pinkie Pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment