Saturday, April 9, 2011

Birthday Present!

So this year for my birthday my lovely boyfriend bought me an amazing birthday present; the Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil 15 year collection. That's 15 different colors of my favorite water proof eye liner pencil. These colors literally glide on with a soft, highly pigmented formula that stays put all day- and night.

I wanted to play with all of them so I decided to jut do a review and show you guys some swatches :]



sorry the left side is kind of dark :<< This is a picture I took inside with incandescent lighting.



This is a picture in natural lighting :D
**Edit**
I just noticed the first and third labels are swapped. The color labeled as Stray dog is actually Bourbon and the one labeled bourbon is actually stray dog. Sorry for the confusion D:

I've labeled the colors and tomorrow I'll give a more in depth description of each; right now it's bed time x.x

Okay it's tomorrow! 8D
-stray dog; A dark taupe with a silver sparkle
-Corrupt; medium to dark chocolate brown also with plenty of sparkle
-Bourbon; A warm brown, a little on the bronze side with golden sparle
-Midnight cowboy; a shimmery, champagney nude with sparkle
(most of them are sparkly in case you havent gotten that yet..)
-Baked; A true bronze color
-Stash; a dark olive green with a gold-ish shimmer (also sparkle)
-Mildew; Dark forest green with green sparkle
-perversion; As black as black can be. Matte and completely opaque, no sparkle (seriously, I thought zero was black but perversion is not messing around)
-Electric; As it's name states, a bright electric blue (a slight bit on the teal side) with a little sparkle
-Binge; Shimmery navy blue with a very slight touche of purple (a little less opaque than most of the others)
-Ransom; True purple, not much shimmer or sparkle
-asphyxia; (my favorite) I'm not really sure what to call this color, it's like a bright fuchsia with tons of turquoise sparkle.
-Rockstar; very similar to corrupt. A darker chocolate brown with little to no sparkle and just a little sheen
-Zero; A basic black with the tiniest bit of sheen to it
-Uzi; gun metal gray equipped with plenty of sparkle.

Yay! Needless to say this set of eyeliners is a bit of an investment at almost $100, but the possibilities are endless with the number of colors you get to play with :]

What color is your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my... I want asphyxia and bourbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @morgan
    I just used bourbon with a brown based smokey eye yesterday and it was lovelyy! good choices :]

    ReplyDelete