Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Rainbow Sprinkle Snickerdoodle

Seriously, say that out loud, it's tons of fun, I've been sing-songing it all day, haha

Today I decided I really, REALLY wanted snickerdoodle cookies. Enough to actually make them myself. So I went to my favorite baking website and scouted out a recipe for these delicious works of heaven. I baked my cookies for the longer, ten minute time and they came out a little darker than I prefer, but still very soft (even after cooling) so if you prefer them lighter go for the 8 minute time. This recipe makes what I call an airy snickerdoodle cookie, perfect for dipping in milk because it's less dense, making it soak the milk right up- Yum!!
Now being the crafty person that I am, I couldn't look past my bottle of rainbow star sprinkles while struggling with the flour in the cupboard. So those, of course, ended up on top. And so I give you, Rainbow Sprinkle Snickerdoodles <3


No comments:

Post a Comment